Become an Intern
The central mission of the Cross-Cultural Center is to create a space of dialogue where individuals learn about themselves as well as others in a supportive environment. Within this
Interns learn job-related skills and the importance of
The love, passion
Although interns are hired with a specific job function, much of the work they do expands the boundaries of what is listed in the job description. Because collaboration is a core value of the Cross, interns are expected to collaborate with one another on projects, programs and to make the center run smoothly. *Please note that the internship positions are currently only offered to full-time UC San Diego undergraduate students.
The 2021–2022 UCSD Undergraduate Intern Applications are NOW CLOSED.
Cross-Cultural Center UCSD Undergraduate intern positions:
- Social Justice Educator: Affiliates and Leadership Intern
- Social Justice Educator: Social Media and Marketing Intern
- Social Justice Educator: Joy de la Cruz Art and Activism Intern
- Social Justice Educator: Outreach and Engagement Intern
- Social Justice Educator: Jim Lin Alumni Relations & Development Intern