Alumni Roots - Nourishing the Next Generation
The Alumni Roots Program is a way to connect the campus to alumni who have:
- made an impact to the Cross-Cultural Center
- affiliated with the Student Affirmative Action Committee (SAAC) Organizations
- held campus leadership positions, have worked with the Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services (OASIS)
- participated in the Student Promoted Access Center for Education and Service (SPACES), Career Services Center, Campus Community Centers and Programs, or
- been involved with (other) diverse campus and community-based entities.
Each quarter, the Cross-Cultural Center will connect with specific alumni to come back to the Center and engage with undergraduate students to impart insights, knowledge, and lessons learned about the work industry in areas such as (but not limited to) law and public policies, non-profit organizations, health, education, technology, or the arts. We are also actively seeking alumni who are interested in providing mentorship for current students as well as recent graduates, demonstrating subject matter expertise for staff, and would like to become an active member of our Alumni Roots Network.
Each and every one of our alumni have brought life and spirit to the Cross-Cultural Center. Just like roots, once you leave here you will not be seen, but your stories and presence will live on to nourish the next generation. You each hold together the "Common Ground" of the CCC in helping us build and reach toward the future.
To join our Alumni Roots Network click here.
Sign up for our Mxntor/Mxntee program!